GrabBarsDirect.com universal frame mirrors set a new standard in quality
and installation ease. The innovative design and fabrication method
results in a mirror with superior breakage and moisture resistance. Our
vandal-resistant mounting system makes installation simple and fast!
Flat, universal frame commercial restroom mirrors are easily converted
to ADA tilt-frame mirrors by sliding them into the stainless steel tilt
frame. This engineering innovation allows distributors to carry less
stock and better respond to changes in emand. The adjustable frame
brackets readily allow a flat public restroom mirror to be converted to
an adjustable tilt frame for ADA compliance.
Mirrors are generally
stocked and typically ship within 24 business hours of order receipt.
Commercial restroom mirrors can ship via FedEx and are guaranteed
against breakage (must be reported upon receipt.)
- Mirrors are fabricated from one piece, 18 ga., 5/8 inch x
5/8 inch type 304, satin finish, stainless steel angle frame with
tightly mitered corners.
- Mirror edges are protected by cushioned adhesive strips to prevent damage.
- Mirror back is galvanized steel and sealed by continuously applied industrial adhesive.
- Mirror is secured to wall by 2 vandal/theft resistant brackets.
- 1/4-inch float glass mirror is silvered and electrolytically copper plated by
galvanic process, Mirrors meet Fed. Spec. DDM-411, DD-G-451d, ANSI
2-97.1-1983 and CPSC-Cat 2-16 CFR.